Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am so starved for color that i....

  • can't bring myself to discard the purple and white orchids, even though they are dead
  • bought an ochre dress, a multicolored boucle coat, cayenne tights, and yellow brocade shoes - online
  • plan to cook an acorn squash even though i basically hate the taste of acorn squash
  • changed my gmail theme to "turf"
  • wear a pink undershirt ... everyday
  • put on matchy matchy orange gloves, an orange scarf, and an orange bag - with my red and black dress
  • ordered the enchiladas tres colores, because they were called 'tres colores'
  • found my period exciting.
(don't worry, i won't keep the yellow background forever.)

1 comment:

Anthony said...

i bought a navy blue pea coat a couple of days ago, and thought to myself, getting rid of that old barn coat was my last connection to alberta.